It’s possible to store TikTok videos as draughts. TikTok allows you to produce a video and then modify and share it later if you choose. A TikTok video that is saved as a draft indicates that it will be available for future usage. This does not imply that the video will be stored in the phone’s internal storage. However, this implies that the video will be kept on the program itself. It is easy to keep and examine videos in the TikTok draughts folder before pressing the publish button. Keep a copy of the manuscript on your phone in case you need a second opinion or want to make extra revisions. A quick review of TikTok draughts might help you find errors or avoid embarrassing story-time films that are truly too intimate. With a few easy steps, I’ll walk you through the process of saving TikTok draughts on your phone without posting them.
How To Create a TikTok Draft
- TikTok it up now.
- Open the camera by pressing the + button.
- Use the pink button to record a video or upload a video from your camera roll.
- Click next once you’ve tapped the pink check.
- Tap the ‘Drafts’ button at the bottom left of the screen to save it as a draught.
You can find your video drawn at the top of your profile page after you’ve saved it.
Read More: Can Snapchat Tell If You Screen Record
How To Edit a TikTok Draft
You may go back and make changes to your draught at any moment after you’ve saved it.
- Tap on the ‘Drafts’ folder on your profile page.
- Open the draught by tapping on it.
- Click the back button if you want to return to where you were before you started editing the movie. You can upload new clips, music, filters, voiceovers, and more from this location. Once you’re satisfied, press the next button.
- On the main page, you may alter the video’s privacy settings, hashtags, and cover picture.
- Select the ‘Drafts’ button to save it as a draft again, and the ‘Submit’ button to post it to your profile.
How To save TikTok Drafts To Camera Roll
In certain cases, you may decide to preserve the video you shot after recording a draft rather than post it. Although there is no direct option to save draughts to your camera roll, the material you captured may be saved.
- Select the video you wish to save from your draughts folder.
- ‘Who can see this video?’ should be changed to ‘Only me.’
- Make sure the ‘Save video’ option is enabled in the ‘More options section.
- To publish a video, click the “Post” button.
- Your video should be saved to your computer’s camera roll.
The TikTok watermark may be removed from your draught if you choose.
- To save a draught, just open the document.
- Preview the video by clicking on the thumbnail.
- Remove the choices by tapping the square in the upper right corner of the screen. You can now just watch your video.
- The movie may be recorded and saved to your device’s camera roll by using the screen record feature.
Steps To Save TikTok Video To Draft
Launch TikTok Application:
TikTok must be launched in order to save a video in a draught. Locate the app in the app drawer or on the home screen to begin using it. The TikTok app is represented by the white music note symbol seen below. Open the app by tapping the symbol once.
Go To The “Add New” Section:
After launching the app, the feed area will appear. In order to access the “Add new” section from the feed, hit the “+” button. It’s seen in the photo that the “add new” option is located at the bottom.
Record The Video:
A video you’ve recorded yourself or one from your computer’s media library may be uploaded. Take the video by pressing and holding the red color recording button as seen in the image to the right. You may also shoot video while using Hands-free mode.
Tap On The Tick mark:
When you’re through recording and are happy with the results, press the red checkmark icon in the bottom corner as seen in the image below. After you’ve recorded your material, you’ll see this choice in the bottom right corner as seen in the image below.
Select The “Next” Option:
This page will appear once you hit the tick option. Filters and other effects may be added at any time. Proceed to the following step as soon as you’re pleased with the video’s appearance. As seen in the photo, tap on the “Next” button in the bottom right corner.
Choose The “Who Can See My Video” Option:
To ensure that none of your followers watch your movie, you must alter one of the publishing choices and make it private. “Who may watch my video” should be selected, as indicated in the image below.
Read More: How To Make a Poll on Discord
Make it Private By Tapping On The “Private” Option:
The screen below appears when you choose the option by tapping on it. The “Private” option must be selected one time from the drop-down menu that appears. After this, your viewers will no longer be able to see your video.
Tap On The “Drafts” Option:
You may save your movie to your draughts after ensuring that it is private. Select “Drafts,” as seen in the image below. In the screenshot below, you can see that the Drafts option is visible as a white rectangle next to the publish option. You may save a TikTok video to a draught by following the instructions below. When prompted with the option to “Post,” just choose “Drafts” instead of “Post”. Any TikTok video you record or make might be a draught. To save a TikTok video as a draught, just follow the provided instructions.
Follow Techia for more