As of pandemic in effect, the viewpoint of the companies about their workforce & workplace has transformed. The adaptation to the Work from Home (WFH) trend is not easy but still in progress. Monitoring the employees in this situation has become a challenging task, for which many employee monitoring services are available now.
Work Examiner is a service provider with an excellent set of services and software for achieving the desired productivity metrics. However, this article will answer every possible question regarding this domain.
Why Is It Significant To Measure The Productivity Metrics Of Employees?
Our research found that almost half the workforce of any company spent around 4 hours working seriously. Besides, only 11% are engaged with the work for only about 1-2 hours as per the findings of the Blind Survey. However, you can imagine if that’s what employees told, then things might have been worse. It alludes to the situation that it could be a problem that needs to be solved within time as it could be a risk to business productivity.
Thus, these precise services with a modernistic & wise approach to measure productivity metrics come into play.
Aspects Incorporated By Work Examiner To Measure The Productivity Of Your Employees
Work Examiner understands the fundamental working of the company and what factors to include while measuring productivity levels. You can’t involve some ordinary time tracking tools. The implementation of Employee Monitoring Software (EMS) is a must to precisely collect and interpret the complete data. Below, we have enlisted the data which should be incorporated for this aspect.
- Applications open on the system, and their duration of opening
- At which time what app is being used
- The tabs of the browsers opened, the work done, and time spent
- Detailed information about the keystrokes or key presses
- How much efficiently and quickly the work gets completed
We try to collect every possible information (professional obviously) while the working duration of the employees together with consideration of breaks & leaves.
With all the information aggregated, now we work on the measuring aspect while segregating the unproductive & productive working hours. After segregating the data, we create detailed analysis reports in real-time, ensuring the right and updated productivity stats.
We constructively process the data and then arrange that in an easily graspable manner for you. It converts the collected raw data into a workable and actionable one, which gives you the proper insights to work on weak links. You can assess the congestions or bottlenecks and resolve them beforehand. Here is how we make the data easy to understand.
- We segregate and categorize the employee actions in terms of Neutral, Unproductive, Productive, Idle, and Uncategorized.
- We present you with percentages of the amount of work done by each group.
- Establish the links among the data to create a constructive timeline,
- Our software produces illustrative diagrams for a better understanding of the productivity metrics.
Work Examiner generates some of the comprehensive reports to give the complete picture. Some of the prevalent ones include:
- Consolidated productivity report,
- Reports on dynamic data for the ebbs & flow productivity
- Report for the single day working patterns
- Rating of the Employees as per their productivity levels
- Usage of the application
All these essential reports would provide you with a better idea about the employees that need more attention. Besides, you can easily pick out the serious and excellent ones that need to be rewarded. To know more about the Work Examiner, reach out to our home page.
The conventional approach to check productivity by ensuring if the employees are on their desk working and time spent is prevalent. However, we need to opt for more relevant alternatives, such as employee monitoring services for desired upshots.
Follow Techia for more Tech News!