Instagram is a popular social networking site where you can submit photos and videos, check in on friends, share stories, follow celebrities and companies, and so on. You may have left your account open on someone else’s device, forgotten to log out, and been concerned that others would misuse your account and data.
When you log in to your Instagram account, the browser saves the cookies containing your login information as well as temporary web files until you log out of your account on that device. The Instagram account remains available and may be accessed after a period of time or the next day without the need to enter login credentials. However, there is minimal to no chance of data exploitation if you log out of Instagram on all devices. Let’s see how we can get it done.
Read More: How to Uninstall Discord Complete Guideline
Log Out of Instagram Account on All Devices
There are several reasons why you may wish to log out of Instagram on various devices. Your Instagram account contains a wealth of personal information, such as messages, search history, followers, archived posts and stories, saved posts, and so on. Anyone who has access to your Instagram account has this information, which they may readily exploit.
You may have logged in using someone else’s device and failed to log out. Or you may have inadvertently kept your password on their device, allowing someone to access your Instagram at any moment. In the worst-case situation, someone may have accessed your account without your knowledge. You should know how to check out your Instagram account on all platforms, whether for privacy concerns or to ensure you’ve signed out.
Regrettably, there is no built-in function that permits you to do so. There is, however, a way to log out of Instagram on all devices. You won’t have to log out of each device individually, nor will you need to utilize any third-party programs. You just need to update or reset your password.
If you’ve ever changed your Instagram password, you may recall that Instagram asked if you wanted to log out of all accounts or stay signed in. This occurs whenever you update your Instagram password. It makes no difference whatever gadget you use to do this.
If you’re unsure if you’re logged in to Instagram on other devices, Instagram allows you to check your login information. To find out which devices you’re presently logged in on, follow the steps below:
Read More: Best Instagram Caption Templates
How to Logout of Instagram on Your Android Phone
- Start the Instagram app.
- Select the profile icon.
- If you have several accounts, instead of tapping your “profile picture,” you will tap your “profile picture.”
- At the upper right, tap three horizontal lines ().
- On Android or iPhone, tap the setting gear icon Image at the bottom of the menu.
- Scroll down and select “Log Out.”
- If you’ve used more than one account, you’ll see “Log Out of All Accounts.”
- Choose “Remember” or “Not Now.”
How To Logout From Desktop On Instagram Website
If you are a desktop user, follow the instructions below to sign out of your Instagram account from someone else’s device.
1) Open your Instagram account in a browser and go to your profile page.
2) Then, next to the Edit profile option, select the gear symbol. and choose Change Password.
3) To update your password, input your old and new passwords and click Change Password.
You will be logged out of all devices as soon as you do this.
Read More: Complete Coinbase Tutorial
How to Log Out of Instagram on Your iphone
The technique is the same for both iPhone and Android smartphones.
1) Launch the Instagram app on your mobile device.
2) Then, in the bottom right corner, touch on the profile symbol to access your profile. Now, in the upper right, hit the hamburger button and select Settings.
3) Scroll down to find and touch on the Security option. Then, select Password. To log out of all devices, you must now update your Instagram password.
4) Enter the old password, followed by the new one. Finally, press the done button. (Icon of a checkmark)
Follow Techia for more