The [pii_email_9f2fe6037cc1578fa726] is a Microsoft error that faces while sending an email. The main reason that this error comes is a conflict with the SMTP server or wrong installment of software fondness. First, you need to ensure that the parameters through you entered are correct by the hand of the secure connection.
More often, this error comes in front of the screen due to the miss management of arrangements. If you are facing this error problem, then you don’t need to worry here. You can find a solution. Here the discussed methods help you to relax and solve the problem more conveniently.
You just need to scroll down and pay attention to each step carefully. These steps will work for you to assist you.
How to solve error [pii_email_9f2fe6037cc1578fa726]?
Although there are several methods to solve this error, we discuss the best and easiest way to eliminate it.
These steps have great importance for users who are facing this error [pii_email_9f2fe6037cc1578fa726]. Now you don’t need to wait any other ways these are.
Solution 1: Repair your program
There is a chance that the software is corrupt, or any feature is not performing function properly. This improper functioning is causing this problematic type of error [pii_email_9f2fe6037cc1578fa726] that cause hindrance in your work. The best solution to get rid of this problem is to repair the program. If you are interested in improving, follow the instructions that help you make the beneficial changes.
- Before you start fixation of this error first backup an email
- For adequate changes, the first thing is to open the control panel.
- Then go to the tab of programs and features.
- Here find any application where you face this erro
- Press the tab to edit the program and feature
- After this, a new window open.
- Select to repair tab and follow guidance on screen
At last, when you do repair, and pc restart opens your respected program to check fixation.
If the above method does not work to solve error [pii_email_9f2fe6037cc1578fa726], then go to the next option
Solution 2: Try to change the port number of server
If the above methods are not working and settings are correct, then now try to fix the error by changing the port number. The port number is a crucial element of the proper functioning of the software. You can check the port number and replace the port number for the satisfactory operation of programs.
To perform this task, you need to follow the following steps carefully for fixing the error.
- The first step is to start by opening an outlook.
- Then select the file where you find an error.
- Next, go to the setting of the account option.
- Now you need to open the account setting window and select an email account option.
- When you move ahead, then email account window appears in front of you.
- To go in “internet email setting,” select the more settings option.
- Choose the option of “advance tab.”
- Here replace the SMPT (port number) from 465 to 587
- In last, save changes.
After saving changes, then look at the software, and check errors disappear or not. If it works, then it’s good and not less blessing, but unfortunately, if this method does not help full for you, go ahead and select another option for a solution.
Solution 3: Check your windows antivirus software
You should disable your window’s antivirus for a while to ensure the problem that creates this error.
To do this checking, follow the following steps.
- First, go to start
- Then go into the settings option
- Choose the update and security option
- Select the window security option
- Here open virus and threat protection tab
- Go to manage settings
- One important thing is that you follow these steps according to your windows software.
- If this error still occurs then go to the next step
Solution 4: reinstallation of application that faces error
If you try the above options but do not work for you, you need to go the next step to make changes. Hopefully, this step will work for you in a great way. When you repair your program but still not solve error [pii_email_9f2fe6037cc1578fa726], it is the best option. In this, you need to uninstall the running program where you face this error [pii_email_9f2fe6037cc1578fa726]. After uninstalling, reinstall your application from the starting point. For this task, follow the following instructions carefully that make your job easy and free of tension.
- First, go to the control panel
- Open the programs and feature option
- Find out Microsoft form all programs
- Click on Microsoft program to make changes
- Now select the uninstall option from provided ones
- Then uninstall micro soft program window open
- Then follow the provided instruction on screen
- It takes time to complete the process
- After completion of uninstallation now reinstall your Microsoft office
Open the program and see whether the error is gone or not. If you find this error still then the next option will work for your PC in advanced way.
Solution: 5 Removal of duplicate account
You try every method but still facing this problem and fed up. Then don’t worry, there is again a new step that will work for you.
There will be an option that the problem will persist due to multiple accounts. If you have multiple accounts, then delete them. It may be its best option that works for you. To do it, follow the following ways.
- First, open the menu from outlook.
- Go to the settings of the account from the menu.
- Then click on the mailing option for access.
- Now here check and confirm the duplicate account from the list.
- At last, delete or remove the duplicate account.
After removing the duplicate account, now get looks again on your program. If it works well, then good otherwise go to the next step.
Solution 6: Check the settings of server requirements
After following all the suggestions now, the time is to go to the next step. In this step, the aim is to assist you in checking the server requirement settings. When you are checking the settings, then the following level keeps in mind or under keen observation.
- First, from application open the outlook
- Then in next step open the tab of account settings
- Now choose the option of email tab from menu tools
- Then you need to pick the email account from visible list in front of you
- After picking email account from more settings move forward
- Now go to internet email setting
- Select outgoing server window option from the tools menu
- Now select the “My outgoing server SMTP” requires authentication point by checkmark
- Then save the settings by click on the ok tab.
Now, review your program to check the error removal. It will work for you and solve your problem to run your program properly.
In this article we discuss the best methods to solve error [pii_email_9f2fe6037cc1578fa726]. That appears in any Microsoft program and create problem in the proper functioning of the program. Hopefully, you find a solution to your problem by reading this article. These ways work in a great way by following its steps properly.