Maybe the virus joke you put on Facebook a year ago is no longer amusing, and you want to delete it. No one is flawless, therefore there will come a moment when you will publish something that will make you wonder, “What in the world was I thinking?” The simplest method to remove such postings while saving time is to do it en masse; let’s look at how you can accomplish that.
How to Remove Facebook Posts in Bulk
You have more important things to accomplish than waste time deleting posts you wish you hadn’t made. The quickest approach to delete Facebook postings is in mass. However, keep in mind that Facebook will only enable you to delete up to 50 at a time.
To begin deleting, navigate to the Facebook account that contains the posts you wish to delete. Go to Manage Posts by clicking on your profile picture.
When you see your postings, click the Choose All button to begin deleting in bulk. There’s also a Filters menu item.
You may sort your articles using the following criteria:
Posted in Posts by Privacy
If you need to take a closer look at a post before deleting it, select the thumbnail since it will display you the entire post. By reviewing the post before deleting it, you prevent losing the postings you wish to save.
Read More: How To Buy Instagram Power Likes
How to Delete All Facebook Posts Using Your Mobile Device
If you prefer to use Facebook on your Android, iPhone, or iPad device, you may bulk remove all Facebook posts on your profile by using the Facebook app. These methods are identical to the Facebook website technique shown above and should work on both Android and Apple devices.
- To begin, launch the Facebook app on your mobile device and sign in (if you haven’t already), then pick the menu icon > See your profile.
- Select the three-dots menu symbol beneath your name on your profile page.
- Select the Activity log option from the Profile settings menu.
- Individual posts can be deleted or archived in the same way that you can on the Facebook website by checking the checkbox next to each post. However, if you want to remove all of the articles, touch the All option. To archive or prepare the postings for deletion, select the Archive or Recycle bin at the bottom.
- If you opt to remove the posts, you must indicate that you wish to transfer them to the recycling bin, where they will be kept for 30 days before being erased. To confirm your selection, click the Move to Recycle Bin button.
- Return to the Activity log menu to go over your options again. Tap the Archive button if you want to go back and review posts you’ve archived. Otherwise, tap the Recycle Bin to go over the posts you’ve moved for deletion.
- You may examine posts that you’ve scheduled for deletion under the Recycle bin menu. To remove them instantly, pick the individual posts or the All checkbox to select all of them. Choose Restore to restore them, Archive to move them to your archive, or Erase to completely delete them.
Follow Techia for more!
Leave a Reply