The $StopElon coin was created with a single goal in mind: to lessen Tesla’s CEO’s influence in the cryptocurrency market. This coin, like Dogecoin and Shiba Inu, is a meme cryptocurrency. It was not launched with any financial or investing aims in mind, but rather with meme-like ambitions that are pretty unachievable.
This cryptocurrency is traded on Binance Smart Chain and has a market value of about $3 million. The $StopElon coin serves no purpose other than to despise Elon Musk following a string of foolish comments that produced a negative reaction in the cryptocurrency market.
Nothing brings people together more than a shared cause, and it appears that many investors are angry at Tesla’s CEO because the $StopElon coin is regularly traded.
Read More: Best International Brokers For Stock Trading
A total of 1000B $StopElon coins were issued. 40% of them were torched in order to make them scarce and deflationary, so increasing their value. The developer wallet received 5% of the coins, the marketing wallet received 5%, and the rest were distributed to the general public.
Unlike most other currencies, the $StopElon currency charges its sellers a 10% transaction fee on all transactions. This change is intended to encourage investors to stay on to the currency, as 2% of the fee is returned to them, while the remaining 8% goes directly to liquidity.
The $StopElon coin is based on three main features, according to their website:
There is a limit to how many coins you may buy at once. This step is intended to ensure that the $StopElon currency is not confined to a few investors and that it is also available to small-scale dealers.
Read More: How To Buy Tronpad Complete Guideline
This currency was initially issued as the FuckElon coin, but due to a bug in the programming, they had to rug and unrug the token. Everyone received their tokens back, and the founder utilized FuckElon’s marketing and development wallet to increase the token’s market value.
3: Locked Liquidity Pool:
The liquidity pool for the $StopElon currency is currently closed for 48 days.
Read More: How To Log Out Of Instagram on All Devices
How To Buy StopElon Coin
StopElon may be purchased on PancakeSwap using the TrustWallet app. PancakeSwap is a popular way to buy up-and-coming meme currencies like Shiba Inu and SafeMoon, and StopElon is no exception.
To acquire StopElon, you must first obtain Binance Coin (BNB). You may buy BNB through Binance and send it to TrustWallet, or you can buy BNB directly from the app. After that, follow these steps to purchase StopElon.
- StopElon can be purchased on PancakeSwap using the TrustWallet mobile application. To acquire StopElon, you must first obtain Binance Coin (BNB). You can either buy BNB from Binance and send it to TrustWallet, or you can do both. You can also buy BNB directly from the app.
- Go to the TrustWallet home screen and select “BNB.” Click “More” and then “Swap to Smart Chain.”
- Tap anywhere in the BNB “You Pay” space under “Swap to Smart Chain.” This will provide you with four options: 100%, 75%, 50%, and 25%. To transfer 100% of your BNB to Smart Chain, select the “100%” option. Tap “Swap” and then “Submit.” The conversion will then be carried out.
- Return to the TrustWallet home screen. Your Smart Chain order has been fulfilled, as you can see.
- You must now use PancakeSwap to convert Smart Chain into StopElon. Launch Safari and enter “trust:/browser enable” into the search bar. A prompt with the message “Open this page in ‘trust’?” will appear. Select “Open.”
- Click “Browser” on the Trust Wallet application’s bottom taskbar. If you have an Android smartphone, the word “dApps” will appear instead. After that, press “PancakeSwap.”
- Tap on the “Connect” icon in the upper-right corner, then select “TrustWallet.” You should now be able to view your Smart Chain tokens in PancakeSwap.
- Select “Select a currency” from the drop-down menu. StopElon’s contract address, which can be easily accessed online, must be copied and pasted into the search field.
- Set your slippage to 12% by clicking on the icon next to the clock sign.
- Click “Swap,” followed by “Confirm Swap.” This will result in a “Transaction submitted” notification appearing on your screen.
- Select “View on BscScan.” “Success” should appear in the status bar. This will demonstrate that you were successful in converting Smart Chain to StopElon. You are now free to leave PancakeSwap.
Follow Techia for more